Monday, June 9, 2014

Blue Ballet



I'm in love with tutu skirts! I don't know why but it gives me a fairy, ballerina and princess feeling that I always want to feel. I also love looking at the photos of girls wearing tutu because they seem so free! This tutu I wore was our costume for cheer dance when I was in 2nd year college. I made this so it doesn't look so perfect. When I found out that it is really easy to make one, I suggested this tutu to my group mates in cheer dance for our final presentation. I got good feedback from the audience like "Kayo pala yung mukhang fairy sa cheer dance" and "I like your costume". I wore my tutu for my first outfit post here in my blog because I'd like to share with you how to style it and if you want to know how easy to make one, just comment down below. I apologize in advance because I didn't wear shoes to match the outfit, I just wore a white stockings so it makes my outfit more ballerina-look.



My messy hair bun, make-up and statement necklace in closer view.





Tank top from bazaar; Tutu skirt made by yours truly